Translate

Wednesday 7 September 2011

DJ Koco - Funky Dope Manuva (320 kbs)



I thought I had posted this months ago, my bad!!!


DJ Koco / Funky Dope Intro
Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth / Baby, You're Nasty
Hipost-Lo Key / Who Rip The Rhyme
Preacher Earl And The Ministry / 14 Floors To The Lobby
J Rock Routine!
Finsta / Finsta Baby
Reggie Capers / Do It Like That
Prince Ikey-C / Countdown
Rashid & The Boot Camp / Bring The Funk
Unda Dawgz / 1st Thingz 1st
Madman Shawn / Walk Thru Hell
Eric B & Rakim / In The Ghetto
Southpaw / Let The Tracks Scroll
Rapmaster-Rob / Break 'em Down
Massive Of Brooklyn / Back To Jail
Chase & Destroy / Down Under
Ultramagnetic Mc's / Dolly & The Rat Trap
L.O.D. / 40's Up
Another Nasty Move / It Only Takes One To Get Done
Tsu Productions / Get Up N Move
Showbiz & A.G. / He Say, She Say
Classical Two / Routine!
Children Of The Corn / Nasty Remarks
Def B / You Fell Off
The Realist / Where? (Royalty Check)
Corner 2 Corner / The Thieve's Theme (Remix)
Fanatik / Crimeside
Gang Starr / The Planet
Hocuz Pocuz / Rip The Mic


3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! There's an error when zippin' it up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just grabed it of megaupload and it unzipped fine for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bad, my bad. Sorry about that. I realized I ran out of space on the HD, lol.

    ReplyDelete