Translate

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Grooveman Spot - Cultivate Beats

Another dope mix from a few years back, Grooveman Spot representing.

Grooveman Spot - Step Up And Get Beat-Check The Method
Diamond D Feat. Sadat X & Lord Finesse - You Can't Front
Shorty Long - Shorty's Doin'
Fat Joe - Success (DJ Premier Remix)
Jay-Z Feat. Big Jaz & Sauce Money - Bring It On
Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth
Notorious B.I.G. - Warning Inst.
Notorious B.I.G. Feat. Redman & Method Man - Rap Phenomenon
Redman - Soopaman Luva 3
Jamal & Calif - Beez Like That
Erick Sermon Feat. Keith Murray & Roslyn Nobel - Tell 'em
LL Cool J - I Shot Ya
Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear Remix
Supernatural - Buddah Blessd It Inst.
Jemini The Gifted One - Brooklyn Kids
Rakim - Shades Of Black
Fab 5 - Leflah Inst.
Mad Skillz - The Jam
Chubb Rock - The Mind
O.C. Feat. Yvette Michelle - Far From Yours
Walkin' Large - Vibes
Gang Starr - I'm The Man (Lil Dap Part)
Gang Starr - Speak Ya Clout (Lil Dap Part)
Ten Thieves - It Don't Matter
Das EFX - Dedicated
Lord Finesse - Food For Thought
I.N.I. - Keep On


3 comments: